The Malaysian Gynecologic Cancer Society (MGCS) is an independent organization contributing to the prevention, treatment and study of gynaecologic cancer, as well as improvement in the quality of life among women suffering from gynecologic cancer throughout Malaysia.MGCS was founded on 24th April 2011 in Alor Setar, Kedah. To know more about the history of MGCS please click here.
Uniting the Malaysian in the Fight Against Gynecologic Cancer
The objective of this society are:
1. To improve the health and well-being of Malaysian women suffering from gynaecological cancers.
2. To promote and improve standards of care of patients with gynaecological cancers.
3. To promote postgraduate, undergraduate and community education in the areas of gynaecological cancers.
4. To promote research into the prevention, early detection, quality of life and treatment of women with gynaecological cancers.
5. To advice upon and assist in the training and teaching in gynaecological cancers.
6. To undertake other such activities as would support the achievement of the stated objectives.
News & Publications
NATIONAL GYNAECOLOGY ONCOLOGY CONFERENCE 2023
Theme: CURRENT AND EMERGING HORIZONS
Date: 29th Sep - 1st October 2023
Hilton Petaling Jaya Malaysia
PLEASE CLICK TO THIS LINK TO REGISTER : https://sites.google.com/view/ngoc2023/home
We are inviting you to register as MGCS members. As a member you will be able to access our members area and obtain articles and videos on Gynaecology Oncology. Click here to register as a member
Montage History of MGCS
Areas of Practice